Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tuesday assignment---Thank you letter, 4 November 2014

Imagine you had a job interview that went well. Write a letter to the interviewer thanking him/her for the opportunity you were given. Remember to restate your key accomplishments/strengths as they relate to the job.

 Dear  Maria,

Thanks for giving me a chance for the phone interview to discuss the Mandarin supply teacher of International language program for R. C.  public school.

I'd like to reiterate that my interest in this position. I believe I am an asset for this position, because I am a teacher with 19 years professional teaching experience. I have multiple educational background about Chinese and Art painting.  I hold master degree of Art, and two bachelors of Chinese and Art. I have been exploring intensively my unique teaching style. I have been combining the knowledge of my two professional majors to blend my teaching methods with artistic and creative attracting the attention of the students,  let students feel classes are very interesting and active. In additional to I am very familiar with different ages of students because my teaching career has been relating to elementary school till college. So, I can understand all kinds of students's state of mind and the status of their learning process. I can adjust varied teaching plans and methods for them, and I am an experienced trouble solver in teaching field.

Furthermore, I will put enthusiasm to prepare artistic teaching plan and make some creative demonstrative teaching aids which will be related to Chinese Culture, such as, The evolution of Chinese Characters, Chinese History,Chinese Literature,Chinese traditions and customs,Sinology( the study of Chinese language, history, customs, and politics.),Chinese ancient poetry,Children’s rhymes,Chinese Reading Comprehension,Chinese cuisine Introduction,Chinese historic cities and ancient monuments,Chinese Cultural Geography,etc. If the teaching condition can be permitted,I will arrange  about the contents of Chinese calligraphy(It will let the children  master Chinese from an artistic point of view ),Chinese traditional paper-cut art,Chinese painting. They can enrich the curriculum, The students can also gain a better understanding of Chinese culture purely.

Thanks for giving this opportunity to me. I really appreciate for that, and l will try my best to teach with my 19 years teaching experience and excel in this position.
I look forward to hearing from your decision regarding my  application.

Best wishes to you!

sincerely

Yuan Mei(Angela)

No comments:

Post a Comment