Friday 21 November 2014

God's hand----Using appropriate pronoun references to make the paragraph coherent.

Write one or two paragraphs about a person who has influenced your life. Use appropriate pronoun references to make the paragraph coherent.
                                                  
                              God's hand
I really eager to explore a place to put my foot on my favorite teaching field in this country as a new immigrant. Therefore, I have been trying  my best to adapt and learn more and more everyday to prepare my own aim to continue my teaching career.

All in all, I definitely appreciate for God. When I taught in summer camp of a private school last year, one day in July, I walked on my home way from that private school, a strange neighbor with nice smiling  came to me and accosted, she asked me: "Are you a teacher? because I saw you taking more teaching materials? " I chatted with her just for a while. After then, I was still chasing into a mundane life almost never seen her till November. Someone knocked my home door in the depth of  night. I saw a woman with eagerly look when I opened the door, in particular I almost couldn't recognized her with pregnant belly. Moreover, the best amazing thing was happened! She gave me some forms for position of public school! and she said the internal recruitment will be urgently cut at 4:30 tomorrow. That was my dream thing to get a teacher position in School Board! God's grace hand was touching me at that moment!

Further, a series of amazing things still appeared  after I took those application forms and my first resume to School Board. I registered into TDSB after many times serious competitions against with a great number of candidates but my English was just level 3 at that time! Fortunately, God's hand has been continually exerting to me,I became a long term supply teacher after just several months.

From then on,I would like to get more progress in English, so I found a paradise--our special workplace English class of LINC school.I have studied in 3 LINC schools although the time was not long, yet this classs is really different from others. Hale, an adorable and knowledgeable lady, is an experienced teacher with a plentiful professional language capabilities. She put more energy to prepare a lots contents that access all aspects of Cinadian culture.I have been learning all kinds of practical language skills, and I have got a lot of useful information and effective skills related the culture of workplace in Canada. Those practical knowledge let me build up my self-confidence in Canadian workplace. I really appreciate for her efforts.I think there is no end to learning. Learning is like a sponge to absorb water, it will be heavier if it has been constantly absorbing. I want to enhance my English skills, in the meantime, I hope I can get more promotion in my teaching career. exactly as, Chinese idiom says:“Although the road ahead will be long and rugged,my climb will be steep, but I’m determined to explore it, and I will never terminate pursuit.

So far, I'm really glad to study in our class--a learning paradise, and I'd like to learn from this wonderful teacher Hala. So, the reason why I always prefer to call her “Teacher”than her real name, owing to this title is the most respected,beacuse the students in China can't directly call the teacher's name. Thanks to God arranges sorts of nice people on my side, Thanks to give me a new life in this new country.

In short, I'm willing to be a kind-hearted and hard studying person God wants, to feedback God's grace and people around me especially children I serve with all my heart. I willingly abide by God's grace hand in my rest of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment