Friday 21 November 2014

my most treasured possession

 Choose one of the topics below. Write either a descriptive or narrative paragraph. For the narrative paragraph, you can create a timeline and brainstorm events/steps you would like to include.

• Describe your most treasured possession
• Describe your favourite place
• Describe the best job you have ever had
• Narrate the events leading up your coming to Canada
• Describe the best day of your life
                                   my artistic world
Some people regard the jewelry as the most treasures possession, some people think that house is the most treasure; however, I think my most treasure possession is gifted with art skill from God if I can't say my daughter as my Precious treasure. 

First, I am not a lady being infatuated in material wealth, evenly I can't recognize famous brands of any commodities. Moreover, I am a person without the sense of direction due to I put more time into artistic creation at studio, so that I always lose my way when I go outside. In addition, I really can't be proficient at mathematics and other subjects related rational and logical aspects. However, God gave me a sensitive heart with abundant emotion, thusI have great ability to imagine any things around me.When I was little girl I could write a lot of poems with beautiful words and plentiful imagination. I was obsessed by paintings of art, I couldn't stop drawing day and night although it brought me about serious insomnia. I always immerse into all kinds of artistic imagination and creative impulse. Most people around me thought the processing of painting creation has consumed my too much time. Indeed, although I felt exhausted sometimes; Nevertheless, I really still enjoy my artistic world, it seems my only intense interest.
In short, the art is the most treasure for me that always touch my heart deeply in my whole life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment