Friday 30 May 2014

My first time of Job Fair in Canada

                                              My first time of Job Fair in Canada

My little baby had got a unreasonable serious fever and vomiting in the past few days. Let me feel  very worried and sad. My husband and I took her to see her pediatrician and to go to hospital many times, but she still had been lasting  high temperature. The antipyretic didn't work for reducing her fever,  I just helplessly saw that her nose had been bleeding with nonstop due to high fever. Because my baby just is 18 months, so the doctors couldn't do further special inspections. Consequently, I had to pray to God a lot. Thanks to God, the pediatrician gave her some antibiotic medicines after 3 terrible days, she 's gradually got better, thus, let my mood  get better, too.

My dear friend YuYu called me yesterday morning, she told me that the teacher has took our classmates to take part in the Job Fair. This news let me excited, I have never visit any Job Fairs in Canada. I discussed with my husband's nephew who just graduated from Seneca College, we decided to visit it with our resumes.

When we got there, I saw lots of people walking around. I felt there were many scientific and engineering or technical jobs, but there weren't feasible jobs for me because my major is liberal arts job. I saw several stands of technological colleges gave people counsel. I called my friend who need the information on this aspect to visit this Job Fair, but she was interested in the position of police. I saw so many people lined up the longest line in front of the stand of Bell Company. I reminded two Chinese idioms that the people are many and the supply of gruel is meager, the weakest goes to the wall. So, I deeply felt if I want to get satisfied job in Canada, I have to overcome the English language barrier as a new immigrant. I still need to do my best studying English hard. I hope the pressures can be converted into power for my learning.





No comments:

Post a Comment