Tuesday 13 May 2014

Record and Writing Report of Days of Mine

                              Days of Mine 
I think I've got serious insomnia since I landed in Toronto two years ago. I was almost starting a new life from scratch, So the pressures of life have been accompanying with me. After I landed two months , I was pregnant and had to be cured in the hospital many months due to my thorny healthy problems. In those days, It was a terrible period to me because I couldn't communicate with doctors and nurses in English, so that I couldn't express my feeling and symptoms,Those time I was pretty helpless. Since then, I determined to study English hard.

Because of this situation above, my life is influenced by this learning decision every day. Now I gets up at 7:20am, and I call awake my little baby at 8:15am, After dressed her and gaven suck to her, I have to send my baby to Day Care Centre since she just was a few months old, because I have to do part time job to earn bread for my family. Afterwards,  I go to LINC school to study English, I really want to do my best improving my language skills,  I desire one day I can talk to native Canadian people fluently. I can communicate with people smoothly like I hope. I can be capable of doing my favorite teaching job in English same as I expected. 

When I was in China,I have more than nineteen years experiences of arts teaching actively and lively, and exploring methods with creative imagination. I would  like to share the juicy artistic knowledge with my students and be happy learning enthusiasm with them. However,I realize everything is based on handling English well. Normally, I sit front of my desk for a long time to study English with motionlessness and prepare my arts teaching plans till mid-night even dawn since after school everyday.I have been teaching arts to students at private schools and studios after school and weekends. I have never slept before 2:00am since last year. I always feel the time is not enough for me.

Usually,I go to Christian Church to serve children department. I think no matter how the life is good or bad, we can not stay away from our God. We can not forget that Lord Jesus died on the cross for giving us precious salvation and such a sacrificial love he given us. We can not forget his precious words---Bible. Even though I am still in the face of adversity now, I can feel more great love from the Lord Jesus. I am willing to be used of the Lord Jesus being a useful vessel to give my love to people around me to preach the precious gospel of the Lord Jesus.Therefore,I want to help people who need help in difficulties;I can understand the helpless feeling when I stay in the same situation.
Thanks to God, the Lord Jesus, you teach me how to love people like pastors,sisters and brothers in Jesus love me more. Although I am still in a dilemma of this real world,I believe I will live in the heaven with my Lord Jesus in the future.

Sometimes,I really feel exhausted when the life is under high stress as a person who had a major disease and did five times surgeries. But now I can't stop my efforts. Not only I need to raise my little baby, but my husband had a serious congenital heart disease so that I need to work harder to support my whole family. In this consequences, I am really aware that I must rely on my God my Lord Jesus. Thanks to God let me go through these sufferings, and these sufferings have become a good witness to experience God with me honoring the glory of my Lord Jesus holy name.

At last but not least, My days are concentrated into a series of letters, DOG and FROG. DOG means I want to be depend on God, FROG means I need rely on God. This is my story of days in my life. 

3 comments:

  1. hello angela, I am wu fan, the guy who sat next to you this afternoon, i switched to 4-5 linc class, but i get a interview tomorrow morning, and, I can not find teacher's email address, so please tell him i will be absent , thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem.wish u everything will be OK!

      Delete
  2. DOG, FROG, and knowing God through Christ--you sure got all that right!

    ReplyDelete