Sunday 11 May 2014

My choice about advertising flyers online


1、

Walmart:sunlight liquid laundry detergent $12.94 was:$18.98 5.08L

Rexall Pharm Plus: Tide simply clean & fresh laundry detergent
$2.99 limit6 1.18L
Tartget:Purex Triple action laundry 2.95 l detergent
$5.00  

I have compared the flyers of different supermarkets, I found the laundry detergent of Target is the cheapest. Although this brand named Purex sounds like relatively common, but I really like triple action of its concentration.Target isn't far from my home, This distance won't cost my husband too much petrol, So I'm going to buy this kind of laundry detergent named Purex.

2、walmart: huggies or pampers giant pack diapers

156 pieces $26.97

Shoppers drug mart: huggies or pampers largest-box diapers
180 pieces $39.00
I have a little baby, She just is 18 months. So I would be more concerned about the discount information of diapers. I have checked the flyers about diapers, Not all supermarkets provide discounts on diapers. I prefer buying the diapers of Pampers, because the texture of the products of this brand is quite soft, It makes my baby feeling more comfortable than Huggie's. However, due to the factor of the price,I would consider to buy the products which are on sale. In general,the same type of goods in Walmart will be cheaper than in Shoppers Drug Mart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment