Friday 12 February 2016

using at least five from each of the vocabulary list and the buzzwords we have learnt today.

Task one:

Our first task is to write a short paragraph describing your previous workplace culture/system/rituals (if you had any), using at least five from each of the vocabulary list and the buzzwords we have learnt today.

I always try to fit in colleagues and learn the ropes at work. I know clearly I must be on the dot everyday. I have never slack off whatever I was a new hire or old staff employee . I always work hard whatever under any stress. I am an experienced problem solver, I would like to do my best and make all efforts to figure out the bottom line. 

I share those experience about workplace culture to you, I think you might say:"you bet"to me, eh?

I always try to fit in with my colleagues and learn the ropes for my new job. I know clearly I must be on the dot every day. I have never slacked off whenever I was a new hire or old staff employee. I always work hard under any stress. I am an experienced problem solver; I would like to do my best and make all efforts to figure out the bottom line[U1] 

I share those experience about workplace culture to you, I think you might say:"you bet"to me, eh[U2] ?



 [U1]Consider revising
 [U2]Weird structure 

1 comment: