Thursday 30 October 2014

Tell me about your work experience using three or four sentences.

1.I am an experienced teacher with 19 years teaching experience, with multiple educational background about Art painting and Chinese.
I hold master degree of Art, and two bachelors,one is Art,the other is Chinese.

2.I have been studying intensively my unique teaching style.I can combine my two professional majors to blend my teaching methods with artistic and creative, let my students feel the classes are very interesting and active.

3.I am very familiar with different ages of students from elementary to college.I understand students' mentality(state of mind) and the status of their learning process,so,I can adjust varied teaching plans and methods.In addition,I am an experienced trouble solver in teaching field.


No comments:

Post a Comment